Our Veterinary Services in Franklin Lakes
Serving Oakland, Wyckoff & Beyond
We are a progressive veterinary hospital in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey with a wide range of services for your pets. We believe in quality veterinary care and convenience. That’s why we’re determined to offer you and your pet as many services as we can. This helps create a stronger bond between you, your pet, and our team.
What We Offer
Our Franklin Lakes veterinarians offer a variety of services and treatment options for all kinds of animals. Whether your pet needs comprehensive cancer treatment or a simple wellness exam, you can count on Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital.
- Food and Prescription Refills: Order food and prescriptions right through our site by filling out a form which will be submitted to our veterinarians.
- In-House Laboratory: In addition to physical exams, our vets use blood tests and other laboratory work to better assess your pet’s health.
- Flea and Tick Protection: Protect your pal against fleas and ticks. We offer preventative and reactive treatments.
- Preventative Care: The best way to safeguard your pet against illness is to invest in preventative care. We offer wellness exams and preventative treatments to protect your pet.
- Dentistry: Veterinary dentistry is one of the most important and overlooked areas of pet health. Our hospital provides total dental care for your pet.
- Pharmacy: For you and your pet’s convenience, we have a fully stocked in-house pharmacy with hundreds of medications and solutions.
- Radiology: Our radiology department has an in-house X-ray machine that allows us to diagnose problems not found by physical exams.
- Ultrasounds: We use a state-of-the-art ultrasound machine to look for problems in your pet’s abdomen and detect and monitor pregnancy.
- In-Patient Care: Severe health problems may require your pet to stay in our hospital as an inpatient so that we can monitor your pet’s health.
- Surgery: Our veterinarians perform soft tissue, orthopedic, and laser surgery daily at Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital.
- Exotics: We welcome all kinds of exotic pets, including birds, reptiles, and small mammals.
- Chemotherapy: Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital offers a number of chemotherapy options for our patients diagnosed with certain cancers.
- Wildlife: Our animal hospital is committed to providing care, comfort, and compassion to injured and orphaned wildlife.
- House Calls: Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital is now offering house calls!
To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, please call (201) 817-5564.
Offering House Calls
We understand that sometimes a trip to the vet puts stress on your pet, that's why we offer house calls for those special circumstances.
Specializing in All Types Animals
Here at Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital, we are proud to offer care to many different types of animals, even your beloved exotic pets.
Experience When It Counts
For more than two decades Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital has been proud to serve our communities animals' needs.
“The vets and the staff are really great and very caring.”- Nadia
“Have been using their services for over 16 years.”- William H.
“You are a kind, caring, PATIENT, group of animal loving people!”- Linda S.