Pet Care Resources
From the Team at Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital
At Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital, we believe it is important to educate our clients about their pets and proper pet care. Our team is happy to share our knowledge with you and your family so that you can ensure your pet’s health and comfort.
Browse our curated resources for valuable information about your pet:
- Tailored Wellness Programs
- Pet Paws
- Pet Health Insurance
- Parasite Prevalence
- For Our Cat Patients
- Getting a New Pet
- Coping with Pet Loss
Below are some valuable links as chosen by the hospital’s veterinarians.
Care for Your Pets
- CATalyst Council – Learn about how important it is for cats to receive the proper care and attention they need and deserve
- Heartworm Society — Answers all of your questions about heartworm disease
Loss & Grieving
- National Animal Poision Control Center
- Plants Toxic to Animals — Which plants are dangerous for your pets
- Veterinary Information Network — Good resources for you to learn about animal health
- Center for Disease Control (Dogs) — Zoonotic diseases transmitted from dogs to humans
- Center for Disease Control (Cats) — Zoonotic diseases transmitted from casts to humans
Cat & Dog Breed Information
Food & Diet Resources
Wildlife in Our Community
- Animal Friends of Franklin Lakes — A non-profit organization raising funds for the care of orphaned and injured wildlife as well as stray domestic animals
Offering House Calls
We understand that sometimes a trip to the vet puts stress on your pet, that's why we offer house calls for those special circumstances.
Specializing in All Types Animals
Here at Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital, we are proud to offer care to many different types of animals, even your beloved exotic pets.
Experience When It Counts
For more than two decades Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital has been proud to serve our communities animals' needs.
“The vets and the staff are really great and very caring.”- Nadia
“Have been using their services for over 16 years.”- William H.
“You are a kind, caring, PATIENT, group of animal loving people!”- Linda S.