Coronavirus (COVID-19) Announcement
Another update from your FLAH family. We are doing our best to care for your pets as best as possible. We are doing our best to remain healthy and we hope that you and your families are staying well. During this time Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital remains committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority.
We are adjusting our protocols and services to continue offering the care your pets need while providing you and our staff a safe environment.
Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital will be operating on amended hours until
further notice and providing limited services as follows:
- We will only be seeing pets on an appointment and emergency basis. We are limiting appointments for animals that are sick, in pain, chronic monitoring cases and injured. Appointments and same day emergency appointments will be scheduled 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Monday-Saturday.
- Calls will be answered 8:00am to 4:00 pm Monday-Saturday to answer any non-emergent questions, provide medical advice, refill prescription and diets, and triage issues for patients. Please call 201-848-1991 between 8:00am and 4:00pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Prescriptions and food will be available for pickup at the hospital from 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Saturday. Again, we are arranging curbside pickup for all food and medications.
- We are closed on Sunday.
- Emergency care needed outside of these amended hours are referred to the following emergency hospitals: Oradell Animal Hospital (Paramus), Blue Pearl (Paramus) and Animal Emergency and Referral (Fairfield). If needed, we will forward your pet’s records remotely to those locations.
- If you need medication, food or any Heartworm/Flea & Tick preventative, call or email us; payments can be made over the phone and products will be brought to your car.
- We will be checking our email daily, email us at email@example.com and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please continue to call or email our hospital for your pet’s needs during this time.
We look forward to serving you for all your veterinary care needs in the very near future and thank you for your patience as we all work together to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 during this crisis. Please know we are balancing what is good for you, your pets, our community and our staff and their families. Please check our website and follow our emails to stay current with our plans.
Dr. Pomerantz and Staff of Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital
Offering House Calls
We understand that sometimes a trip to the vet puts stress on your pet, that's why we offer house calls for those special circumstances.
Specializing in All Types Animals
Here at Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital, we are proud to offer care to many different types of animals, even your beloved exotic pets.
Experience When It Counts
For more than two decades Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital has been proud to serve our communities animals' needs.
“The vets and the staff are really great and very caring.”- Nadia
“Have been using their services for over 16 years.”- William H.
“You are a kind, caring, PATIENT, group of animal loving people!”- Linda S.